ADDRESS Via Camillo Golgi 18 – 20133 Milano
How to find us
The Botanical Garden is located in the Città Studi area and can be easily reached by the following public transport: MM2 (Piola or Lambrate stops), tram 19, bus 61, bus 45, bus 93 The garden can be reached from Milan’s Lambrate railway station and three bus 93 stops. We do not recommend arriving by private car. Those who need to can make use of the pay car parks in the area.
The Botanical Garden Città Studi is open to the public from March to October with the following opening hours: Tuesday to Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excluding public holidays) Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding public holidays) Closed from November to February and in August The opening hours of the Garden may be subject to change in the event of adverse weather conditions or public transport strikes Free admission Contact for general information: e-mail:email@example.com e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Director: Marco Caccianiga Deputy Director: Elisabetta Caporali Technicians: Cristina Barbero, Mario Beretta, Diego De Nisi, Valerio Parravicini, Enrico Sala Guided tours and workshop activities can be arranged for a fee by booking: e-mail:email@example.com telephone:338/6139876
Let us take care of the garden, for the benefit of all, remembering that inside it
- smoking is not allowed
- jogging is not allowed
- animals are not allowe
- cycles, motorbikes, scooters, even hand-carried ones, are not permitted
littering is not allowed
- picking up plants or parts thereof, even if they have fallen to the ground, is not allowed
- it is not permitted to take photos or videos for commercial or study purposes without prior authorisation. Please contact the Garden to apply for authorisation.
- it is not permitted to enter the covered space of the experimental building, the fenced area and all areas of the experimental fields
- it is not permitted to set up picnics
- it is not permitted to use the areas of the Orchard as a place for games and/or social events (unless previously authorised by the Management)